View Single Post
Old 06-30-2023, 11:10 AM   #57
Tommalka
Enthusiast
Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tommalka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
I'm getting: 'Error add patches from save kobopatch.yaml to unsave kobopatch.yaml: 'NoneType' object is not iterable' when I try to use my backup patches. The patching succeeds when I copy the backup kobopatch.yaml by hand. I'm using a Sage and trying to patch version 4.37.21533.

It works fine otherwise.
Thanks for the report! I have identified the problem and fixed it. New release coming soon
Tommalka is offline   Reply With Quote