View Single Post
Old 06-19-2023, 05:27 PM   #54
colinsky
Addict
colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.colinsky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Just in case anyone finds it useful, I've found background striping makes the output of this plugin a bit more readable on an e-reader screen. Without it, I occasional had to struggle to notice where the language of the text had changed. (Paste the following in your CSS)

Quote:
p[lang="en"] {
text-indent: 0;
}

p:not([lang="en"]) {
background-color: lightgrey;
margin: 0.5em 0 0.5em 0;
text-indent: 0;
}

span:not([lang="en"]) {
background-color: lightgrey;
}
I've also toyed with incremental numbering of each pair of translated text (as you might see in an academic dual-language book) which can be applied using the same approach.
colinsky is offline   Reply With Quote