View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 07:37 AM   #28
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Interesting thing I've noticed: Sync was stalling out. So I deleted a suspect collection (recently reached a certain number of books) and this fixed it. Then I let KoboTouchExtended re-create the collection - the sync issues didn't reoccur. Perhaps something similar to that 'differing case' mentioned earlier?

I wonder if it has trouble with collections made up of entirely sideloaded books. This would match certain patterns I've noticed.
At this point, I'm convinced the trigger point is just random (once you surpass a certain limit).

I deleted 3 huge collections and sync worked. I let KTE re-create them after sync, and the next time I sync'ed, I had to delete 6/7 of my collections for sync to work again (despite the numbers being almost the same as before).
Kobo HelpDesk answered me that they analyzed the issue, and will try to solve it in further updates. (So, again, it may be worth reaching them out and opening a bug, too. They are already aware of it, but the more people point the issue out, the more likely is they will actually spend time on it).
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote