View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 04:33 PM   #248
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The new SP6 is very nice. It may become my second favorite font (the unweighted version; I always add weight with the controls on my readers).

Thank you, Jon!
The weighted version works well on an LCD screen such as my iPhone, laptop, Surface Pro 2, etc. where I am unable to add weight.

I'm glad you like SP6. Have you tried it with ePub on your Kobo? You may find that large gaps between words to be mostly non-existent.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote