View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 01:28 PM   #25
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
My collection structure had been working fine for a couple of weeks, then the same issue as always.
I decide to try my luck and contacted Kobo Support on twitter. They answered quickly and after a couple of questions more (and repeating the issue a couple of times :P ), they escalated the issue to the technical team. I don't know if they will manage to solve the issue, but they have been quite welcoming so far, so if you are still struggling with this issue, it's worth a shot
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote