View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 02:17 PM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
The 2019 Nook had a very good, evenly lit screen as well. But the lack of the option to refresh every page made it almost unusable for me. The contrast gets just so bad after several partial refreshes that I no longer want to read. I need a full refresh for every page.
When I've got the choice I set refresh to every chapter or never. I don't notice the lack of contrast on any of my eReaders when I don't refresh every page. For me that issue was resolved with the E-Carta screens. But I understand that everyone is different, with different preferences and different eyes.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote