View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 02:14 PM   #18
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The OP's first post in this thread did not mention Calibre. This is a case of the OP leaving out info that may have been useful.
It's you that brought up Calibre, no?

Calibre was not mentioned because there's no problem with Calibre and creating collections, so there's no need to bring up a variable that has no impact on the process.

Quote:
If some of these collections are for series, you can do away with them and just setup to use series instead. It means you'll be able to do away with some or most collections.
Since I shared my collections list, you can easily check there's no collection for series.

For sure, if I don't use collections, I will solve any sync issue about sync & collections. But I don't think that would be a satisfying solution to the problem, wouldn't it?
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote