View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 08:27 AM   #65
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaybe View Post
Similar with the sense of smell, I guess. I have a good sense of smell, but I can't smell the blue spruce at the front of our property. That is, I can faintly smell it when I crush its needles under my nose, but to other people it's just as strong as you would expect it to be.

I can smell other blue spruces normally, as well as plenty of other conifers, just not that particular tree.

As for bitter, I enjoy the bitterness of coffee and beer, but not anything seriously bitter that puts a clamp on the back of the tongue.
My sense of smell is just OK. My wife's sense of smell, on the other hand, is very strong. She can smell things that I am not even aware of. She hates this as strong smells can be extremely distracting utterly horrible to her.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote