View Single Post
Old 02-18-2023, 11:03 PM   #16
christianbk
Connoisseur
christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.christianbk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: At least one of each brand
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbk View Post
Ever since updating, whenever I wake up my device, it starts at the home screen. This is even when I sleep my device in the middle of a book, as I often do. It’s infuriating.
OK. If you hit the “n” to wake your NOOK, it’ll kick you to the Home Screen on wakeup. If you hit the top button on the device, it’ll turn on the device where you were in a book. I’ll have to change my button behavior.
christianbk is offline   Reply With Quote