View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 02:20 PM   #269
Leseratte_10
Groupie
Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leseratte_10 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB Era, PB InkPad 3 Pro
Difficult for me to debug, then. I just updated my Calibre to 6.10 and the plugin still works without issues. Can you try reinstalling Calibre just in case something is messed up with your installation? And/or try the portable version so it uses a clean new config.

I did look around the calibre source code at the place mentioned in the traceback, that seems unlikely to be an issue caused by my plugin.
Leseratte_10 is offline   Reply With Quote