View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 02:57 PM   #421
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Onyx is supported as well as it can be supported. It's regular Android plus a custom E Ink driver. But no, I doubt any of us will be very inclined to create and compile a custom ROM for Onyx. Basically you need LineageOS people, not KOReader people (except insofar as there's an overlap; it's not strictly impossible that LineageOS is using a few lines I once wrote for CyanogenMod, but I assume they're not).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote