View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 08:12 PM   #21
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I am wondering if there is any correlation between reading more than one book at a time and abandoning books.

I never read more than one at a time, and I never DNF, but it seems like reading multiple books at the same time would make it easier to abandon one or more of them. Is it?
I very rarely read more than one book at a time, and if I do it's typically one non-fiction and one fiction - which seems to me to barely count . I didn't used to DNF at all, but these days I think it runs out about 1 book in 20, although I've had a run of them lately so this year may turn out higher.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote