View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 01:16 AM   #58
harmtemolder
Enthusiast
harmtemolder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnikkir View Post
... What would be ideal is if I could export the highlights as HTML from within KOReader, and then import that HTML into a custom column in Calibre, so it's formatted nicely. Is this possible?
I'm not sure in what format KOReader lets you export highlights, but technically it would be possible to change the way this plugin stores them in Calibre to HTML. I added something similar to this plugin's todo list, but I'm hoping someone else can pick that up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymen3d3 View Post
... Although, there seems to be a problem with my device: PocketBook Touch Lux 5. When I try to sync the data with calibre, nothing happens. No data gets synced, and I don't know what to do. My books are on my SD Card, maybe that's the problem? ...
I've put it on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwaetzel View Post
... For the newer pocketbook devices a new driver is existing. Devices show up as Pocketbook632. It has some improvements compared to the standard pocketbook driver. Would it be possible to add this "device" to allow the use of your plugin?
Are you saying this driver already is part of Calibre, but not of this plugin yet? If so, I can add it. That would mean that you get an error saying the device is not supported when you try to sync with the driver name. Could you give me that exact driver name?
harmtemolder is offline   Reply With Quote