View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 02:07 AM   #65
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
I installed the latest version setting Margin to 62 with clock top left and battery % top right.

It works fine thank you, but the battery font is noticeably bigger than the clock font

Edit: I tried it with the features switched so that Battery % is top left and clock top right, and the battery font is still much larger

No problem on the Libra 2.

The battery also is not shaved off as experienced by jackie_w.

I cut and pasted the clock and battery and put them side by side to see.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_037.png
Views:	1164
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	195157   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_037a.png
Views:	126
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	195158  
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote