View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 07:59 PM   #53
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
The app downloads to your device what I'd call a catalogue of all contents in the library you point it too.

In my case I point it to a calibre-web database. Calibre-sync then downloads all book titles / metadata (including series data) and book covers. I believe the downloading of covers is optional.

I'm then able to browse the library on my phone and download any actual books I want.

Calibre-sync does not in itself copy data from your calibre library to any of the locations it supports such as OneDrive or Google Drive; rather it depends on YOU having a process to copy data to the location in question.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote