View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 09:10 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maudybee View Post
Thanks SLKissinger, It turned out that my mobis (which I had been using on the kindle for a while) were converted to epub and working fine until late at night reading and switched to a different book and suddenly they were all DRMd. :-)

I have solved the issue but now see that I have something new to learn. I had not heard about "kepub". I must move to the Kobo forum to do some reading there. :-) So appreciate the tips.
Before you switch to KePub, you should check out both ePub and KePub. There are some differences that you should see for yourself.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote