View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 10:03 AM   #12
slkissinger
Connoisseur
slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slkissinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Multiple Kindles, Pocketbook Touch HD3, Kobo Clara HD, Xiaomi InkPalm
Quote:
Originally Posted by maudybee View Post
No epubs. but thanks for the tip regarding Kobo thread. Still finding my wY.
Your calibre library may be all mobi "now", but it's very easy in Calibre to convert existing books from mobi to epub (presuming they are DRM free), then transfer the epub versions of the books to the kobo.

I went through the same learning pains a few years ago--I had Kindles for years and years; and finally bought a Kobo Clara HD to try it, and fell in love with Kobo. Yes, it did take a bit to convert many books I had already from mobi to epub for the Kobo; but once you've done it a few times in Caliber, it's easy and not really something to think about doing after a while. It's just a step in the process, and not a big deal.

and then... I graduated to not only just mobi-->epub, but then also to -->kepub... because Kobo's have some additional formatting things available when it's kepub, and I like options, lol.
slkissinger is offline   Reply With Quote