View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 07:36 PM   #33
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Can we get the option to open links in Safari? For some of my books, I have specially formatted links in the Identifiers field which, when I use the Calibre Content Server in Safari, launches a specific app and opens the linked book in that app. But in Calibre Sync, clicking the link only opens a Google Chrome search of the url text, which I cannot do anything with.

You should have Safari as your default browser
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote