View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 09:38 AM   #24
Joliet Jake
Zealot
Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joliet Jake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
I am saddened to hear this. I used to own a Nook Simple Touch (two actually, both bought used) in Canada (you can't buy B&N books online in Canada). Needless to say, all of my books were sideloaded.

I never noticed any partition issues. I guess I hadn't loaded enough books yet. Is there a "hack" to expand the sideloaded portion?
Joliet Jake is offline   Reply With Quote