View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 01:50 AM   #37
harmtemolder
Enthusiast
harmtemolder began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwaetzel View Post
Thanks a lot The error message is: Devices of the type POCKETBOOK622 are not yet supported. I assume the Pocketbook 622 as a predecessor is listed because they share a common base functionality.
Huwaetzel and I are testing support for the POCKETBOOK622 device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nursken View Post
Using Calibre 5.24 64 bit on a Win 11 machine. Using a Boox Leaf e-ink reader and updated Koreader to the newest version. I can't get the Koreader synch to work, the device plugged in via USB and I get the error "MT_DEVICE" error (got the wireless share to work once and then never would connect so went by USB) and the device is recognized by Calibre.
Are you sure it was "MT_DEVICE" and not "MTP_DEVICE"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amon_Re View Post
I have Pocketbook Inkpad 3 (PB740) and I've installed Koreader KOReader 2021.12.1 on it. I can successfully open Koreader and use it to read ebooks through it.

However, trying to sync read status from the Pocketbook to Calibre I get an error:...
Could you help me pinpoint the problem by following "Debugging a release" here, starting at step 3: https://git.sr.ht/~harmtemolder/kore...ging-a-release

I'm especially interested in a line like:

Code:
DEBUG: 108.1 koreader:action:KoreaderAction:get_connected_devic e:connected_device_type =

Last edited by harmtemolder; 01-14-2022 at 01:54 AM.
harmtemolder is offline   Reply With Quote