View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 06:04 AM   #36
Amon_Re
Zealot
Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.Amon_Re is less competitive than you.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Poketbook Inkpad 3 & Boyue Likebook Minas
Thank you for this plugin, this should help with my non kobo devices and syncing read % etc but I have an issue:

I have Pocketbook Inkpad 3 (PB740) and I've installed Koreader KOReader 2021.12.1 on it. I can successfully open Koreader and use it to read ebooks through it.

However, trying to sync read status from the Pocketbook to Calibre I get an error:

Code:
[
  {
    "result": "could not find uuid in calibre\u2019s library",
    "book_uuid": null,
    "sidecar_path": "/run/media/user/PB740/applications/koreader/help/quickstart-en-v2021.12.1.sdr/metadata.html.lua",
    "updated": {
      "#percent_read": 12
    }
  }
]
This is the Quick help manual from Koreader, I can add it to Calibre but that doesn't resolve this error. Not sure what to do about this. Other data for an epub doesn't get synced either

Calibre 5.34
KOReader 2021.12.1
Amon_Re is offline   Reply With Quote