View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 05:15 AM   #32
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by paagtui View Post
Hi,
I do not want to give up... ;-)

Reading at the end of the bq developer program page in wayback:

To create this image:

1 Package the root filesystem on a tar.gz.
2 Use gpg to encrypt and sign this file using the hackers-keyring-host.tar.gz keyring.
3 Place encrypted image and the signature inside a folder called bqupdate with names update.img and update.asc respectively.
4 Zip the folder.
5 Share the folder with the community

Could that be a way forward?
I have also seen people setting up a Docker with the devel tools...
Since you bought an ereader to read please read my previous comments

The hackers keyring used to sign an update is valid ONLY IF the bootloader is unlocked. To have an unlocked bootloader you need to follow the steps that no longer work.

Again: please create your own thread elsewhere if you insist it's doable. Let's see how it's going.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote