View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 06:37 AM   #80
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I hate book covers as screensavers
I agree with you. Even if you have a nice looking modern book, being rendered in B&W diminishes its interest. If you have some stupid abstract geometric cover from gutenberg.org, yuck!

I just have my own basic sleep image but with the sleep cover I only see it fleetingly anyway. I wasn't sure that I'd like a cover but I've grown to like it and it keeps the screen cleaner too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mary.png
Views:	141
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	190534  
Renate is online now   Reply With Quote