View Single Post
Old 11-17-2021, 06:13 PM   #48
BrentEubanks
BrentEubanks began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
Wrong as in "invalid username & password" but it still accepted and saved that? Or wrong as in you want to use a different Adobe account now?
The second. I had initially been unable to locate my old adobe credentials so I created new ones; then I found the old ones and want to use those. (Good thing too because the new credentials couldn't access my old ACSM - not a surprise I realize now.)

Anyway thanks, that worked to reset the plugin.

Thanks for mentioning the limited activations. I don't actually care about that for the current (new) credentials but I do care for my old adobe credentials - those have been with me for 6-7 years and have followed me through at least one computer upgrade.

Do you know how to find out from Adobe how many activations you have left on a particular account?

At this point, I've already installed and activated Adobe Digital Experiences (version 2.0) which is my old workflow and that seems to work. I'd like to use your plugin, but I'm not sure that I want to use up another activation (depending on how many I have). Ideally I could kick ADE to the curb and do everything within Calibre.
BrentEubanks is offline   Reply With Quote