View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 02:24 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Windows Python 3.9 will stay compatible with my existing Windows PyQt5/Qt 5.12.x binaries, so that would probably be the path of least resistance for now.

I'm not ready to lose WebEngine support for even more graphics-cards in still-fairly-recent systems by moving to Qt5.15. I understand that move would leave even some relatively new-ish macOS versions in the lurch, no?

EDIT: actually, 3.9.x will put me in a bit of a bind with the PyQt5-sip module. If I can build a compatible version myself, it won't be a problem for my Sigil Windows installers, but it might leave me needing to rethink Windows continuous integration for Sigil a bit.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 11-12-2021 at 02:46 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote