View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 01:54 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Font problem?
Too big of a jump between font position 3 and 4 is my issue. Fonts in position 3 are just a little too small (for me) and in position 4 are too big. Positions 1 and 2 are too small — positions 5 through 15 are worthless. In position 15 the single word "trampled" takes up a whole line (and there are four lines per page). So, basically, for most folks, you can use 2 or 3 of the 15 font steps — the rest are a waste. I'm not saying get rid of all the huge fonts, I was just want some finer steps in the lower end. For me, a half-way point between 3 and 4 would be perfect. I think the the font size choices were better a couple releases back.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote