View Single Post
Old 09-24-2021, 07:47 PM   #31
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I would use the library to get big name writers books, but now most of them have changed over to you can only download to a tablet or device and read on app. So I have basically stopped using the library.
So a service other than Overdrive carries the books you are interested in? Which one(s)?

In theory I don’t mind reading on a tablet, but there’s plenty of things from Overdrive that I’m interested in, it’s the only ones I can read with Kindle/Kindle app, so I don’t check the others very often, even though I have access to other services.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote