Thread: Compress images
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 02:22 PM   #8
endemion06463
Enthusiast
endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.endemion06463 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
If you have PREVIOUSLY converted that title: Preferences does not affect THOSE books as calibre remembers the PER BOOK usage so as to allow fine tuning.

The DIALOG AT THE START OF EACH CONVERSION shows the previous settings and allows those to be updated. (there is also a tick box in the bulk mode or button in single mod that clears previous settings and pulls the current preferences)
Sorry I was wrong things are happening but it's hidden. The books shown in Calibre keep showing the original file size after conversion (it keeps an original version or something?). It's confusing. How do I replace my epub files with the converted version? Anyone care to write a step by step instruction set?

By the way unrelated to above, I've noticed that it's supprisingly hard to find modern fonts that properly differentiate between capital I and lower case l. If you happen te know a good font or two that does it properly let me know.
endemion06463 is offline   Reply With Quote