View Single Post
Old 06-28-2021, 12:13 AM   #8
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
512 GB?
Yes, all Likebook devices (from Android 6) with the exception of the P10 have an SD card connection, and the file system allows them to be NTFS when used as a mobile device.
USB-OTG can also use NTFS and I also used a 4 TB Seagate on my Likebook devices.

That is one of the reasons why I prefer Likebook devices in many areas of application.
Quote:
Do any of the Onyx Boox have SD cards?
No.
Boox devices can only use FAT32 via USB-OTG (I haven't found anything else).

From Boox, apart from the Note Air, I only have Poke (Pro, 2, 3)

In my opinion, Boox Note Air is designed for landscape format - it is therefore ideally suited with a Bluetooth keyboard and pen (for cursor positioning) as an (Android) notebook outdoors, in the sun, ... - because of the only 32 GB it sometimes has to be connected to the workstation for data synchronization.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 06-28-2021 at 10:25 AM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote