View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 10:54 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
I have a Glowlight Plus 7.8. I turned on WiFi recently and it updated. Since the update the text looks really washed out. It seems to flash dark just before it turns the page but then goes light again. It is practically unreadable. It has always been annoying that any links like TOC or footnotes have always been really light and hard to read, but now all the text is that way. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edit: OK, never mind. It decided that it needed to update again and now the text looks like it did before.
Thanks for the report. You had me worried because both my Glowlight Plus (2015, 6") and Glowlight 3 have really nice screens with dark fonts. And both showed updates ready (although I normally leave WiFi off — mostly to save the battery). I agree with you on the TOC or footnote links. Don't get why they did (and do) that.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-12-2021 at 10:56 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote