View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 07:02 PM   #20
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowe View Post
If this will run in English I’ll buy it to replace my Hisense A5. Smaller, lighter and looks to be a better screen.
Although I would prefer the size of this device, I will stick with my Hisense A5. It has a much larger battery and much more RAM. It also has a more recent version of Android and offers expandable memory.

As for the screen, the A5 apparently has 278ppi while the Xiaomi has 284 ppi. Not a huge difference.

For me the benefits of the A5 far outweigh its larger size and heavier weight.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote