View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 09:34 PM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
I'm still learning my way around the reader, but am pleased to note that there are no problems so far with sideloaded content, including the ability to organize this content into shelves. Maybe this latest software release is responsible?
I haven't any trouble creating shelves and loading books with my Glowlight 3 or Plus (2015, 6" version). But I don't store a lot of books on the Nooks, so that may be why.

Very nice screens.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote