View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 07:14 PM   #51
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover2111 View Post
Using the commands from your HOW-TO page, I have installed redis successfully, but when I ran the plugin, it still didn't work.
Could you please post the error message?

Maybe you installed an old version of redis? Please try the following command and see if it will install redis 5 or 6, The last command will print the redis version.

Code:
$ sudo apt update
$ sudo apt upgrade redis
$ redis-server -v
I just found how to install redis on Windows! Download redis installer from https://github.com/tporadowski/redis/releases and select 'add redis to PATH' option in the installer.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote