View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 08:15 PM   #9
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Whether or not it is Asahi glass, I don't know. It is certainly very different from the screen used on the regular Note which is much softer and noticeably flexible. And it does seem to be durable. Certainly, I've had no problems with my Note Pro.
This is probably due to the fact that the Note has no light guide layer - that also distinguishes it from the Note Pro.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote