View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 11:32 PM   #18
Reaty
Reaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneReaty makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by algernonramone View Post
I have tested this out on my Inkpad 3, and it seems to work well. Is there anyway it can be used to set or edit arbitrary metadata in the Inkpad's database? When I copy DJVUs from Calibre to my Inkpad 3, it doesn't set items like author correctly. Would this software be able to do this at some point?
It's technically possible, and I may add the ability to change some other metadata later. Meanwhile you can try to edit database with some SQLite editor.
Reaty is offline   Reply With Quote