View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 03:05 AM   #26
xxyzz
Evangelist
xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xxyzz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat0705 View Post
Sorry, I don't know where I get it wrong. Basically, I just do as instructed: add azw3 to calibre, use the plugin and it automatically sent the ebook and word wise file to my kindle. However when I open it on kindle, the word wise does not appear even the .kll file is already on kindle. Do I miss any step?
I guess your device doesn't have the dictionary file(kll.en.en.klld) at "/system/kll/". You need to connect your Kindle to WiFi and wait for the download to complete.
xxyzz is offline   Reply With Quote