View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 03:03 PM   #61
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
The main thing I noticed is that the "Add Actions" window is initially very tiny and I had to widen it to even be able to see the comments and error columns, but that might be because the settings carried over from the old version.
Yes, it remembers the size from the last time.

Quote:
Personally I'd put "Settings" to the right of "Comment," but that's personal preference. (Making the columns movable would work.)
Maybe sometime in the future. It depends on how difficult is to do it. Never done it before.

Quote:
Column widths reset every time I re-open the dialog. Default width for "Action" column is a bit wide too.
I will see what I can do about this.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote