View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 08:49 PM   #43
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Also: I got this error twice when trying to change one action to another (calibre actions > search modifiers, and then vice versa) instead of deleting it and making a new one:
That is a silly bug that is —hopefully— fixed in the version attached in the second post, try it and see if the problem with changing action happens again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I ran the chain once successfully with two books. Then I cleared the books. The next time I ran it (on one book) it showed this error:

Code:
calibre, version 5.5.0
ERROR: Chain Error: Validating the chain settings before running failed.                You can see the detailed errors by opening the chain in the config dialog
Opening it showed this:

Code:
Calibre plugin "Mark Books" cannot be found
I need you to re-create this with the version attached in the second post in DEBUG mode, and please post the full log here.

Also what happens when you try the open the chain dialog. Click in the settings of the mark action and see whether it opens and have correct item checked or not.

Edit: beta now in the second post.

Last edited by capink; 11-26-2020 at 08:58 PM.
capink is offline   Reply With Quote