View Single Post
Old 11-23-2020, 05:02 PM   #36
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
It works now, thank you... for titles, but in release 5 I've seen you could assign shortcuts to submenus, and that was my intention. Am I wrong?
For menu actions inside sub-menus, Yes. I have some set up that way and the shortcuts for them are working.

If there are still problems don't shy to post them. I cannot guarantee I can fix everything, but I want to give it a go. I will decide whether to make this available through the plugin index by how well things go during this phase.

Last edited by capink; 11-23-2020 at 05:06 PM. Reason: typos
capink is offline   Reply With Quote