View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 03:27 PM   #17
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by capink View Post
Another thing I am not sure about, is whether it makes sense to make the chains library specific, or keep them as they are now. If people have any input about this, I would be interested in hearing it. It might break existing settings though.
Firstly, I haven't used the plugin

Definitely - I do sequences that are library specific, e.g. in Books I frequently do the following -- DOCX->EPUB conversion, Count Pages (words), and Modify EPUB. I would never use that in my Media or Movies libraries.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote