View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:53 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
I have read several books since the Aa menu update (5.12.4?).

I have looked for the Publisher Font option in the menu but have not seen it since the fonts have all been jumbled together in a big list.

Has this option been killed off?

I think it is no longer available on books I own that used to have it, but I’m not sure if I’m misremembering.
I don't think Kindles ever had a Publisher Font Option. (I may be wrong on this, but I don't remember it.)

EDIT: After researching a bit about it, I see that it's an option for publishers to put in a Publisher's Font in Kindles and that "most don't do it." Now I'm trying to find a book that has that option.

EDIT2: I found a couple books with that option. The ones I convert from ePubs with embedded Constantia (in Calibre) show that option. But most books I've bought from Amazon do not show a Publisher's Font option.

EDIT3: Just realized I used "option" about 400 times there. If I wasn't so lazy I would edit out the redundancy.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-24-2020 at 01:57 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote