View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #19
Alan_S
Evangelist
Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alan_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
The matching NickelMenu entry for the main menu would be

Code:
menu_item : main : Start KOReader : kfmon : koreader.png
If possible, add this into documentation, at the moment there's only Plato version, it may help koreader users.

And, as idea, not sure if it is possible (so far I used only KSM, not KFmon or something like it), could it autostart some things and thus avoid going to nickel altogether?

Yes, I'm not fan of nickel (as I mentioned, I use KSM), so if it is possible, I would like to skip nickel as much as possible and use something like KSM, which, at the moment, is no longer supported.
Alan_S is offline   Reply With Quote