View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:38 PM   #12
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by annoporci View Post
As you can see, it doesn't have '<x-metadata>' around <DictionaryInLanguage>es</DictionaryInLanguage>. In any case, getting the OPF file right will be the easiest part of this endeavour.
MOBI format does not contain an actual OPF. The OPF produced by Kindleunpack is a reconstruction, which is not completely correct in this case. It may actually work whether or not <x-metadata> is used as a wrapper for those elements, but I haven't tested it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoporci View Post
NOTE: When I first posted, I included the wrong OPF. That mistake was corrected after about 10 minutes.
Something is wrong with your revised post. The OPF shown does not include <DictionaryInLanguage> or <DictionaryOutLanguage> at all.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote