View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 11:48 PM   #58
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Not currently. It's an option I've thought about though.

It's not really suitable for use over the internet though, as you have to basically need to have access to both the Kobo, and Calibre GUI simultaneously to use this.

Also, I don't know how it will perform. The protocol was designed to be used on a local network.

Also, security. There is no encryption on the connection at all, so you would be exposing the connection to the world.

In summary, I really would not recommend exposing this to the internet.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote