View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 10:25 AM   #1
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
What Are You Watching

In these times of social distancing and self isolation we have to find ways to entertain ourselves. Many of us are watching more TV, whether it be series, films or YouTube videos.

What are you enjoying? Maybe a TV series you are binging on, a certain YouTuber you enjoy or a film you've seen that made a big impression on you.

Personally I'm now enjoying The Brokenwood Mysteries. I would describe it as New Zealand's answer to Midsomer Murders. It's a quirky mystery series set in a small village in New Zealand. No gore, not much action and a lot of humor. One of my favorite characters is Gina, the Russian pathologist, who has a crush on Mike Shepherd, the lead detective.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote