Thread: New Nook!
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 11:33 PM   #153
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
In your opinion. I have one and completely disagree with your opinion. From what I've seen, the people complaining about the bezels on the Glowlight 3 are the folks that don't actually one one, but have only seen images online or played with one for a few minutes in a store.
I agree. I think NST with the soft bezels is the most comfortable reader I have ever owned. However, I haven't owned all that many. I wish the new Glowlight Plus 7.8 had a softer back, but it is still a lot more comfortable than my Kindle PW4.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote