View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 03:20 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGuy View Post
For example- I bookmarked the last page I was reading, and I mistakenly jumped to the table of contents (I have no idea how), and now I can't figure out how to get back to the page I was on. How do you bring up the list of bookmarks?
I don't have a list of commands (haven't read the manual) but in the Table of Contents view there's a bookmark tab. I tried a bookmark (a feature I rarely use) and was able to go right back to it from the bookmark tab.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote