Thread: New Nook!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #61
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I can't listen to music while I'm reading. I like it quiet. I guess that's why I usually read at night when everyone is asleep.

But, more on topic, the clicking keys on the GL3 are loud enough to wake my wife, who is a light sleeper.
The spouse thing makes perfect sense. I'm the same way about music and reading.

Everyone's different. I once asked a qestion on a forum, "do you turn on your left turn signal while waiting for the green arrow or turn it on just before you turn?" because I find it odd to turn it on at the last moment. One person responded that they don't turn it on while waiting because the clicking noise bothers them. An unexpected reason.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote