View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:35 AM   #34
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yeah, an Aura HD would definitely fall into the "could have a slightly buggy kernel" bin .

I'l see if I can reproduce on my H2O, which runs a fairly similar kernel (Linux (none) 2.6.35.3-850-gbc67621+ #3032 PREEMPT Mon Jan 9 13:37:40 CST 2017 armv7l GNU/Linux).

In any case, there's probably nothing much we can do about it, and the fact that it recovers on its own is already a pretty nice surprise to be honest .

EDIT: Can't repro over here anyway .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-25-2019 at 11:54 AM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote