View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 06:16 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@yonkjunior - but you would have to close calibre --with-library A before you could use calibre --with-library B, that would be much slower than switching via the library button drop down options.

@RobSys52 - FWIW: I switch libraries via the book list context menu using the Favourites menu, as you can see in the screen shot I have set it up so it is the easiest item to to get at.

Click image for larger version

Name:	{9BCA8B38-911E-4775-85DC-5747B698046C}.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	170191

This works for me because I either use keyboard shortcuts or the context menu key to drive calibre; except of course for the Program Preferences Manager panel

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-12-2019 at 04:35 AM. Reason: mistake
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote